Friday, October 31, 2008

Picks of the week

Okay, so we improved a little...not a lot, but we are getting better. Let's see how it goes.

Ravens +1 1/2 @ Browns---No logic here...I just like the Ravens D

Bucs -8 1/2 @ Chiefs---The Chiefs are still terrible and despite Tampa's offensive woes, I believe the Chiefs are a nice team to get you back on track

Jets +6 @ Bills---Everyone loves the Bills, thus I am going against everyone.

Cardinals -2 1/2 @ Rams---This just seems off. Of course almost all my picks have been off lately.

Lions +13 @ Bears---I said I learned my lesson last week about double digit dogs in the NFL, but I have Orton at QB this week in Fantasy land so I need a big game!!!

Texans +4 1/2 @ Vikings---I love the way the Texans have been playing with Matt Schaub!!

Packers + 4 1/2 @ Titans---I think Tennessee wins the game, but only by the slimmest of margins!!!

Jaguars -7 1/2 @ Bengals---The Bungals are just awful. Ryan Fitzpatrick is in for a long day!!!

Dolphins + 3 1/2 @ Broncos---Everyone loves the Fins. It is supposed to be 72 and sunny in Denver...in NOVEMBER!!! Something is not right...

Cowboys +9 @ Giants---The Cowboys somehow found a way to beat the Bucs...somehow they find a way to keep this close.

Eagles - 6 1/2 @ Seahawks---I just do not think anyone in the NFC West is any good...thus I am taking the Eagles on the road despite the high number.

Falcons -2 1/2 @ Raiders---I like it...read my prediction in the Game preview!

Patriots +6 @ Colts---This is a must win for the Colts...at home in the dome...their offense has been shaky at best and their defense cannot stop anyone, so I am going to be stupid again and think they win!!!

1 comment:

Worm said...

Yeah, I like the Colts and Falcons this week. If we run the ball effectively against the Raiders we will win. The Colt are still a good team and like you said, at home and must win are setting this up to be a blowout.