Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picks of the Week!

Okay, so we had a rough week last week...thanks to a few late defensive lapses...I have learned my lesson.

Here we go...simple and sweet this week...

Falcons + 9 @ Eagles---I will never pick against Atlanta, although I think playing in Philly could be rough, but they have had a bye week to prepare. I love what Mike Smith has done with this team!!!

Chiefs +13 @ Jets---I hopefully learned my lesson last week with double digits dogs in the NFL!

Bills -2 @ Dolphins---Why not, the fish have been playing well!

Raiders +6 1/2 @ Ravens---I hate the Raiders after they somehow found a way to ruin my week by beating the Jets in OT...the Ravens are not very good either, but I still think the Raiders stink.

Redskins -7 1/2 @ Lions---The Lions are still awful, even though they covered last week...not this week!

Cardinals + 4 1/2 @ Panthers---the Panthers are due for a letdown after their big win last week...maybe that is my Falcon fan side talking?!?! I will take Carolina...and come to my senses!

Chargers -3 @ Saints---A must win for both teams...thus it will end in a tie so I have to take the Saints and get the three.

Bengals + 9 1/2 @ Texans

Browns +6 1/2 @ Jaguars

Giants +3 @ Steelers

Seahawks +4 1/2 @ 49ers

Colts +4 @ Titans

1 comment:

Worm said...

Homer Peyton pick. Colts have no chance be within 4.